MAPCS is the only statewide
association representing the industry which is comprised of private
career and vocational educational schools in Massachusetts.
There are two categories of membership:
- MAPCS represents its membership with the
Massachusetts Legislature to promote and protect the interests of its
members, giving them a voice in the legislative and regulatory process.
- MAPCS also works directly with the
Massachusetts Office of Proprietary Schools and other state licensing
agencies to address regulatory issues that are critical to the private
career school’s success. Our goal is to protect your right to operate
your school in a professional and efficient manner, while providing a
quality educational environment for your students.
Training and Networking
- To keep members up to date on issues of importance to the private career
school industry, MAPCS holds quality professional development programs
throughout the year on legal issues, recruitment and retention,
admissions, financial aid, faculty development and marketing.
Additionally, we offer over 100 online training opportunities at a
discounted price for MAPCS members through the MAPCS Online Training Center.
Each course offers 4 Hours of Continuing Education Credit. Our goal is
to provide continuing education for school administrators, admissions
representatives, and educators.
- To keep members up to date on issues of
importance to the private career school industry MAPCS holds quality
professional development programs throughout the year on legal issues,
recruitment and retention, admissions, financial aid, faculty
development and marketing. Our goal is to provide continuing education
for school administrators, admissions representatives, and educators.
- These programs usefully connect MAPCS
school directors and personnel with national trainers, local speakers
and successful peers. Most accrediting agencies recognize the value of
such professional development.
- The MAPCS e-newsletter includes
announcements to inform members of important business and career-school
issues and events and is published quarterly
- The Association’s online Directory of
Career Training Schools showcases member institutions and provides their
contact information. The list provides direct links to members’ web
sites and email links are also provided for potential students to
request additional information.
- Upon joining, each school receives a MAPCS
Membership Certificate that shows a commitment to the benefits of
involvement in a professional association.
- Members receive discounts of up to 50 percent for all MAPCS
seminars and conferences and receive VIP Discounts on over 100 online
training opportunities through the MAPCS Online Training Center.
- The private career schools recognize MAPCS Associate Members as strong supporters of their industry.
- MAPCS Associate Members can attend the
seminars and conferences that attract the leaders and shakers in the
private career school industry.
- These high quality programs provide
associate members with a great opportunity to showcase their products
and services plus network with current and potential clients.
- All associate members receive the MAPCS
e-newsletter, which includes information that is important to business
and career schools. It is published quarterly.
- Associate members also receive the same
mailings received by our school members, including timely information on
legislative and regulatory issues, workshops, events and seminars.
- The Association’s online Directory
will not only list your contact information, it will provide a direct
link to your website to drive our members directly to your product or
- An email link is also provided to give members the chance to contact you directly.
- Members receive discounts of up to 50 percent for all MAPCS seminars and conferences and receive VIP Discounts on over 100 online training opportunities through the MAPCS Online Training Center.